Alright, fun and fantastic blog friends...
Here's the info...
- I am 5 weeks out from my first marathon and at least need some sort of long run this weekend.
- I am supposed to run a half marathon this Saturday.
- I am completely trained and capable of doing a half - and this one is supposed to be flat and fast.
- I am sick... I've had a sinus infection the last two days, and my planned 10 and 9 mile runs didn't happen at all.
- I am not supposed to run tomorrow, but instead supposed to "rest" for my half marathon.
- I am going to my inlaws for my husband's birthday on Saturday, so if I don't run the half marathon in their town, I probably won't get a run in at all.
Do I run tomorrow? See how the legs feel? I'm still icky, but definitely improving. My head is just very congested. If I run tomorrow, how far? 6 miles? 9 miles? I don't question if I could do back-to-back mileage, but it might make my time Saturday slower. Do I run in the race Saturday? I can't imagine missing a weekend run this close to the marathon... I've only got 2 more long runs after this one before taper. I honestly think I can push through it...
Alright... shout out and tell me what you think!