I love this lady. Yes, I'm biased. She has spent hours upon hours next to me on the treadmill... not only training for her half marathon greatness, but she's also walked countless miles while I pushed through long mid-week runs during marathon training. Emily is an amazing support, so when she started her GlitzBandz business, I was excited for her new venture. She's been making bands for awhile now (and I've been wearing them since the day she started making them), but she finally took the leap to make it an official business. (Yes, we're both wearing Glitzbandz in the photo above.)
Oh look, another Glitzbandz (clearly, I like the sparkly ones).
Love her bands. I'd show you my whole collection, but it would be embarrassing! Love her bands. They are super cute, they hold my crazy hair out of my face, and they do not slip off my head - despite my tiny little pinhead that nothing ever wants to stay on. Yes, I admitted I have a pinhead. It's true. I have a tiny head on a 5'11" body. I have not only worn these bands to hold back wispies when my hair is in a ponytail, but also to hold all my hair out of my face... like here...
She sells them for an extremely reasonable $10 each or 3 for $25. And if you want a color or style she doesn't have, you just have to ask!
Wanna win this awesome pack of two Glitzbandz?
1. Mandatory - Be a follower of my blog (click follow over there in the right sidebar). Leave me a comment.
2. Mandatory - Like Glitzbandz on Facebook. Leave me a comment.
3. +1 Entry - Go to Glitzbandz.com and tell me what you love or what you'd like to see!
4. +1 Entry each - Spread the word about the giveaway on Facebook, your Blog, or Twitter (tag me @RacingItOff). Leave me a comment for each one.
5. BONUS - +2 entries - Participate in my fundraiser HERE. Leave me two comments!!!
That's it! Winner will be announced Monday, November 21st!